EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI): WOMEN’S PATHWAY TO A SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN
Introduction and Background
Echo Network Africa (ENA) through its associate institution, the Democracy Trust fund (DTF) seeks to retain the services of highly competent individuals/ Consultants to develop its political education materials for women intending to run for political office in Kenya and elsewhere in Africa where ENA has a footprint.
The Overall goal of the Consultancy is to provide a sustainable solution to the twin problems of lack of preparedness and inadequate political education faced by women in politics. In addition, the Consultancy will help address the problem of inadequate Trainers by building capacity of a critical team of Trainers who will be responsible for delivering the training using a DTF specific content and methodology.
Specifically, the Consultant will develop teaching and learning campaign education materials and train trainers who will continually deliver the training to DTF end users
The Scope of Work
The Consultancy entails the following:
- Developing a comprehensive DTF specific Campaign education materials including the Facilitator Guide, the Training Modules and identifying appropriate teaching aids (e.g. Videos, Stories etc.);
- Domesticating the BRIDGE Training Methodology to suit the Kenyan context;
- Validating the Training/Learning Materials
- Training at least 10 Trainers to deliver the Training Program
- Packaging the materials into a DTF Training Kit
Interested Consultants should send their sealed Expression of Interest (EoI) documents indicating the following:
- Applicant ‘s Profile
- Names and qualifications of the Consultants (if the Applicant is a firm or consortium)
- Understanding of the Task;
- Proposed Methodology;
- Expected Budget and Time lines
Applications should be sent to the undersigned by close of business on Monday, 24th February 2020. Applications sent late than this date will not be considered. The successful applicant will be notified by Friday, 28th February 2020.